Eithne Fitzpatrick MISCP, CORU reg PT 027723
- Eithne is a chartered physiotherapist
- Following graduation from University College Dublin, Eithne gained extensive clinical experience in various hospitals and private practices in Ireland, Canada and the UK.
- She successfully completed specialist postgraduate training in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy accredited by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy in the UK, leading to membership of the internationally recognised Musculoskeletal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists.
- Eithne has over 25 years’ experience as a physiotherapy clinician and practice owner.
- Eithne practises what she preaches. She plays tennis twice a week and attends a gym and swims regularly. Eithne also set up Wexford Walkers in 2011 to encourage people to become more active.
- She keeps up to date with all the latest research and treatments of musculoskeletal conditions by regularly attending courses, conferences and reading professional journals.
- Her career highlight to date was being selected as a physiotherapist for water sports at the London Olympics